The San Diego Seals are dedicated to serving the greater community of San Diego. Our objective is to provide a better platform for youth of all backgrounds to engage in the sport of lacrosse. We aim to remove the financial barrier that restricts many kids from playing the sport.
- Fun and safe learning environment
- No prior lacrosse experience necessary
- Interaction with professional players
- Exciting skills and drills that provide a good physical workout
- Fundamental skills taught:
- Scooping, cradling, passing, catching, dodging, shooting
- Kids will be provided with sticks at no cost
- Nets, balls and cones will also be provided
- Tennis balls will be used for safety
- Our staff has decades of experience with coaching beginner level sports and youth at all ages
- We also provide professional level coaching for players striving for a career in the sport and can help provide funding for kids looking to join our Junior Seals program.
- Experience and mentor ship for kids with the goal of obtaining an athletic scholarship